Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tagged

So exciting to be Tagged by Jill at Mindfully Simple. Jill was one of the first bloggers I met
when I started blogging last August.
We are in a really fun ATC group together.
According to the rules of receiving this award,
I need to tell you seven (7) things about
myself that you probably do not know.
1. My daughter and her husband and one Golden Retriever dog and three Maine Coon cats live in the Sierra Mountains of California; and my son, wife, three grandkids and two Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs live in Honolulu, Hawaii.
2. I do not like apple pie but love apple turn-overs. Go figure.
3. I color and cut my hair.
4. I have a sweet bead bracelet on that I have NOT taken off in 18 month!
5. I was born in 1943 during WWII. My dad was a medic over-seas in Italy. I did not meet him until I was three years old.
6. I have been in a committed relationship with My Guy for 20 years, one month and 2 days. He is the greatest!
7. During the winter, I wear a scarf every day whether I am inside or outside.
Now, I get to pass this award on to other bloggers.
Suz from Begin Again
Teresa from T Pots Pottery
Mandy from Bijous Whimsy
Have fun gals!
Hugs, DOGWOOD

8 comments:

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Dogwood, ohhh thanks for tagging me...but what does this mean, ha ha? Do I put that little Kreativ badge thingie on my site, list 7 unknown things about me and than tag other people or do I just to nothing, ha ha...you'll have to let me know:D Thanks again....'see' you again soon:D

Theresa said...

I love getting to know my favorite friends better! Great list my friend! Have a blessed evening!

Jill said...

Terrific, Cory! I wish I had family in Hawaii to visit! That would be splendid indeed.

Suz said...

wow...I'm honored
you're so sweet to think of me
now what do I do?
I can tell you 7 things
and I can tag a few
there's things about them I'd like to know!
hug!

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh, you and your guy have been together for twenty years! I remember the first time I met him all those years ago. I didn't know you wear scarf every single day during the winter. You are sure an animal-loving family!

Unknown said...

Aww what a fun Tag! I always love to learn more about bloggers :) My parents have maine coon cats and I love them :) Thank you so much for thinking of me! I will try to do this one :)
Hugs,
Amy

Anya said...

Nice to know more about you :-)

Congratulations on your award!!!

Woollywotnots said...

Congratulations on being tagged. Great to hear some snippets about your life :-) Have a lovely day, Cory.