So exciting to be Tagged by Jill at Mindfully Simple. Jill was one of the first bloggers I met
when I started blogging last August.
We are in a really fun ATC group together.
According to the rules of receiving this award,
I need to tell you seven (7) things about
myself that you probably do not know.
1. My daughter and her husband and one Golden Retriever dog and three Maine Coon cats live in the Sierra Mountains of California; and my son, wife, three grandkids and two Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs live in Honolulu, Hawaii.
2. I do not like apple pie but love apple turn-overs. Go figure.
3. I color and cut my hair.
4. I have a sweet bead bracelet on that I have NOT taken off in 18 month!
5. I was born in 1943 during WWII. My dad was a medic over-seas in Italy. I did not meet him until I was three years old.
6. I have been in a committed relationship with My Guy for 20 years, one month and 2 days. He is the greatest!
7. During the winter, I wear a scarf every day whether I am inside or outside.
Now, I get to pass this award on to other bloggers.
Jayme at the Tales from the Coop Keeper
Suz from Begin Again
Teresa from T Pots Pottery
Mandy from Bijous Whimsy
Amy from Bunny Rose Cottage
Have fun gals!