Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am in LOVE

I am in love with this darling little jar.
It was given to me by a wonderful friend from high school.
My friend Sioux and this little jar are the sweetest! It is about 4 1/2 inches tall and 4 inches wide.
I adore the colors.
It looks so pretty on the kitchen counter.

It is called an Eggplant Jar.
It was made in Japan.
Sioux purchased it at a beautiful gift shop in San Francisco CA.
The name of the shop is Dandelion.
Click HERE to see the Dandelion website.

HUGS TO YOU~DOGWOOD

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh what a precious gift from your friend! I adore it! Sweet friend, I am so thankful for your friendship:) Have a blessed day! HUGS!

Createology said...

A very special gift indeed. Love this little eggplant. Happy creating...

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

A sweet jar and sweet friend :)
Love your new glasses.
It's almost the weekend...enjoy yourself.
Warmly,
deb :)

Stacy said...

The lid reminds me of a Tiffany lamp. Looking forward to seeing it in person :o)

Natasha Burns said...

it's gorgeous, and so unique! Japanese goodies are really collectible and so cute!

Sadie Lou said...

Hi Cory! I just wanted to let you know that I disabled my Facebook account. You can still find me on my blog!
((hugs))
Miss you, Neighbor!
~Sadie

Mandy Saile said...

Oh this jar is wonderful and adorable, no wonder you love it so:D but than you always have good taste:D

Thanks for hopping into my spot Cory, you've been one of my best/favourite supportors for awhile now and I thank you for that:D

Hugs to you and Rocky & hope your having wonderful creative days:D

XO Mandy

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Your jar is darn cute! I think I fell head over heels in love too!! Hope your weekend is great so far, sweet Dogwood. xx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a lovely shape - Japanese have such wonderful eye for design.