Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Post~~KING ROCKY

I am so glad that you all liked the last post by Dogwood about
ME being KING ROCKY for Halloween.To answer your question about Dogwood painting the cat picture~~
"no" she did not paint it.
But, if you ask me...she certainly could if she want to.
Lunch time.
I get a big breakfast, small lunch and then a small dinner.
I really don't know why all my meals are not BIG.
Well, I really do know. My vet says I am a little fat.

I love my kitty kat bowl.


Best place for an afternoon nap!

Dogwood really wants to get the towels folded but,

oh well~she will have to wait.

I have had a cold so really really need extra rest.

Until next time~~Meow. :))

HUGS FROM~~THE KING ROCKY

11 comments:

Joanna said...

Dear King Rocky,

You are so cool and must have bigger dinners, just like I must.

Love,

Queen Susie

xx

Createology said...

Hello King Rocky. What is that in your lunch bowl? Don't you get a china plate with fresh shrimp cut ever so proper and floated in a little fresh water? Now that is what I am talkin about. In fact I just finished mine and now am resting on my heated blanket. Happy napping...Meowy Hugs, Sasha BooBoo

Theresa said...

OH King Rocky, I think you are a perfect size and don't need to watch your weight at all! You get some rest now Rocky and I'll see you soon! HUGS!

koralee said...

Some days I feel like curling up in a ball in the laundry basket! Your rocky is adorable. oxxoox

BadPenny said...

Oh you are so gorgeous & I love your painting.
Smaller portions is doing it for me - oh and more exrcise - sorry sweetie ! The laundry basket is Billy's favourite napping place to.

Jeanie said...

Greetings King Rocky from Gypsy Rose, the boy-cat in Michigan! Laundry is my fave thing, too. I help mom. She folds. BOR-ING! I think burrowing is far more productive, don't you? You look mighty handsome. I think we have the same hips. Tough. Dinner rocks!

Stacy said...

Hey Rockster! I think all of your meals should be big, too. You aren't fat, you're fluffy! Your friend Charlie likes the laundry basket, too, but he likes it empty so I can swing him around in circles. Have a good week, King Rocky.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Too funny:) You are very well loved King Rocky.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

King Rocky, his name already is awesome!!
Give him a huge hug for me. xxx

Donna said...

Rocky has quite a sense of humor - just like you! haha He looks just like my sister's cat Opie (who is also on a diet!)... Donna

Marina Capano said...

I love your kitty kat bowl!!!

I wanna this to Mr Tom!