Friday, October 1, 2010

Silly Stuff About Me

My friend Stacy over at Golden Bird Knits tagged me for this fun and silly quiz.1. What is one thing that you just cannot stand?
People who talke on their cell phone while driving their car
and don't use a "hands-free" device.
2. If you could go back to your childhood, which cartoon
or television show would you pick to be your all-time favorite?
The Ed Sullivan Show.
3. What is something you do or have done that would surprise people?
I cut and color my hair all by myself.
4. Do you believe in ghosts?
Most definitely YES.
5. When you go into a store, what is your weakness, something
you just can't help yourself buying more of?
Anything with SUGAR. I love DESSERTS.
6. What is the proudest mmoment of being a parent?
Giving the gift of "unconditional love" to my two
wonderful children.
7. If you could go back and relive one day of your life,
which day would you choose.
The day I met MY GUY!!!!
It was LOVE at first sight.
Oh, my so sweet!!!
Sherry at Createology, would you like to play?
Have a good day. DOGWOOD

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun!!! Thanks for playing. I love learning new things about you. Some of your answers were a suprise.

Any plans for the weekend? I'm very excited there is only one week left until I move.

I had to remove my bird feeder last night ... I got home from work and discovered the squirrels had figured out how to fling themselves at it to make nuts and seeds fall out. I think I will start with a suet feeder in my new place.

Theresa said...

Oh Girl, If I cut and colored my OWN hair... I would look like a skunk:)

Enjoy your weekend! HUGS!

Jeanie said...

Oh, this is fun! We agree on a lot -- except that hair thing. You are a far braver woman than I!

Claudia said...

So neat to know all these little tidbits about you!

xo
Claudia

Stacy said...

I forgot to mention that I get annoyed with people who talk on their cell phone while driving, too. So irritating, not to mention dangerous..

Mandy Saile said...

ahhh ha ha good to get to you know better:D XO.