Monday, November 8, 2010

Collaborative Art

Last year my dear friend Stacy and I decided
to do a collaborative art piece.
We both started a canvas and then
exchanged them to be completed.
I am holding the beginning of Stacy's canvas.
It took me a while to decide what I wanted to do.
And, then it came to me.
Oh, the fun I had!
Here is a sneak peek.

Stacy LOVES birds.
So that is the theme I used for her canvas.

Check out Stacy's blog Golden Bird Knits
to see what she did with my canvas.
I really like the flowers she created with a fun background.

Happy Creating.
DOGWOOD

9 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the collage you created for me! It is just perfect with the bird, nest, and eggs. The colors you chose are beautiful. Thanks for coming up with the idea, it was challenging and fun.

Theresa said...

I love them both! Love the bird nest and I know Stacy loves it too! You ladies are both so talented!!!! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Createology said...

Your creative eye worked it's magic and I love this bird, nest, eggs theme. It is just like you to not only be super creative but also honor your recipients favorite theme. Fabulous...

Sadie Lou said...

Hi Cory! Fabulous fun! I want to try that sometime!
~S

Rachel said...

It's awesome! And so very Stacy!

Teresa said...

I like 'em! You are so creative.

BadPenny said...

What fun !

Suz said...

Oh she will just love it!
you two are so gifted

Jeanie said...

Wow -- I've never done collaborative art -- the bird theme is terrific. bravo!