Sunday, August 19, 2012

Doggie Flannel From My Most Wonderful Pen Pal

 I was so excited when I received a strip of that darling doggie flannel.  
It came in the mail from the Best Pen Pal in the World.
She knows that I sew blankets for Project Linus.

 So, here is what I did.
Purchased the little blue & white herring bone flannel print for the front.
And, bone & dog paw flannel print for the back.

Then, sewed them all together for a darling little Linus Blanket.
I am so proud of it.
It will keep some little needy child warm and cozy.
A BIG thank you to my sweet Pen Pal.
Her name is Sherry.
Click here http://createology.blogspot.com/ to check out her fun blog!

HUGS, CORY/DOGWOOD

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sweet gift from your friend! YOU ARE precious to make that sweet blankey for Project Linus:) It warms my heart to know that someone will be enjoying it! Have a blessed evening, BIG HUGS!

Suz said...

gosh that's gorgeous fabric