Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pink Cake for My 70th Birthday

Dots

Ballet and Tutu
Pink Scollops

Pink Dogwood Blossoms

Pearls and Ribbon

Little Roses

Princess

Lots of Butter Cream Frosting

Sweetness

More Roses

Cherry on Top

Pink Rose Frosting

 Circles and Ribbons

Elegant

 Princess Cupcakes

 Beautiful

 Pink Lemonade Frosting

Sweet and Simple

Yummy Yummy Yummy
Sugar Sugar Sugar

I like them all.
will be baking my 
Birthday cake
so it will be
over-the-top
wonderful,
pretty
and 
special.

Hope you enjoy all the pastries!
HUGS AND SWEETS TO YOU
CORY/DOGWOOD

3 comments:

Theresa said...

OH what wonderfully beautiful cakes:) I can't wait to see which one you actually get! AND just when is your Birthday? HUGS!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I also can't wait to see which one you will have. I'm loving the blue and pink one!
I know when your birthday is! Expect a card!
Warmly,
deb

Createology said...

A very special birthday indeed. Making it super pink is perfect! Happy Pre-Birthday Miss 70th!!!