Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Craft and Hobby Convention~~~My Make and Take Projects


Little canvas bag sprayed with Rit pink dye over 
a darling floral stencil.
 Bumble bumble bee on wood using stencils.
 Pretty in pink wood piece with chalk board 
and sweet embellishments.
 Decorated wood box...in pink!
 Decorated light blue mason jar.
 Some goodies for a special little friend of mine!

Chalk board with stenciled "LOVE" and blue ribbon holder.

 I am so lucky to be able to go to the CHA convention
with my daughter Teresa.

Hugs, Dogwood

1 comment:

Createology said...

It is not good to be envious however I am a slight shade of green at your CHA experience. Lovely fun makes. I hope to see lots of super fun pink projects coming out of your studio. Will you teach at Benny's this year?Creative Bliss Dear...