Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Making New Friends and Learning New Things

 I would like to introduce my darling new friend, Claire.
This is her booth at the Growers Market at the
North Star House in Grass Valley.
She is selling Mama Sattva GHEE.
I have learned so much from her about
Traditional Organic Clarified Butter.
Check out the website:
http://mamasattva.com/

 This is look out from Gail and my booth.
Gail does paper art and I so fabric art.

 This is the North Star House.
It was designed by Julia Morgan.
 It is in the process of being renovated.

I look forward to being at this beautiful location every
Saturday morning.
The Growers Market is open 8:00am to 12:30pm.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cory/Dogwood

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your time with your friend:) HUGS