Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I WON ANOTHER PRIZE

This is a picture of the Crafter's Tote Bag that I won
at the Craft Fest at our wonderful local Craft Store.

It was the Grand Prize for the day and I was so
excited and surprised!
I was totally speechless.

Thanks to the Ben Franklin Craft Store in Grass Valley.
Than you Lindsay~~~our wonderful
inspiration queen along with
her sweet assistant for the day Kelsey.
Check out their blogs:



I am such a happy lady and truly lucky& blessed
 to be surrounded by such lovely ladies.
Thank you all.

HUGS, CORY/DOGWOOD

3 comments:

Theresa said...

YEE-HAW what a wonderful gift! You are a mighty lucky crafter:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Createology said...

No one deserves it more or would use it more than you Miss Dogwood! Your creative spirit is amazing!!
Congratulations dear.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the networking cory. Youre amazing!