Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flat Fanny Has Some Fun

 Flat Fanny loves the Topsy-Turvy flower pot stack
at T Pots Pottery.

 She found some nice pottery at the studio.

 I wonder what color glaze will she choose for her
painting project.

 Flat Fanny attended a craft day
with me today.

 She love all the creating going on around her.

 Flat Fanny fell in love with this nice fire fighter
at the local fire station.

She loved being next to the fire engine truck.


I have a fun and busy summer planned.
 Flat Fanny will be going to lots
of wonderful and interesting
places with me.

Happy Summer to you all.

HUGS~CORY/DOGWOOD

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I loved the pictures of Flat Fanny:) That girl is really having some fun with you! Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

Createology said...

You and Flat Fanny are quite the duo. Love the tipsy polka dot pots holding flowers. Happy Summer Adventures...